Get the Mac app beta
Get updated on every new beta release
- macOS Monterey (12.0.0) or newer
- To use the Mac app beta you need an active subscription with a Workspace
- Be sure to back up your documents before you try out any pre-release builds
- Documents you use in beta may be incompatible with stable releases
- Our experimental features are also available on the Mac app beta
- Send feedback via the Feedback button in the Mac app’s toolbar (top right corner), or tell us in the forum.
Get the iOS app beta You’ll access the iOS app beta using Apple’s TestFlight app
- Requires an iPhone or iPad running iOS 16 / iPadOS 16 or later
- You’ll need to sign in with your Sketch account details on an active subscription
- To get the iOS app beta, first install TestFlight on your device and sign in with your Apple ID
- Enjoying a feature? Found a bug? Share feedback via TestFlight, or let us know on our forum.
Release notes for Mac app beta
Sketch 98 (176348) was released on
- Stay tuned we’ll publish the full list of changes for the latest release soon
- We now only show the notifications icon (bell) in the toolbar if you have notifications to review.
- We’ve improved how things look when content is a little slow to load on the Canvas. It should feel more natural now.
- We’re continuing to make our Figma file importer more reliable, and this update includes a few enhancements here. Thanks for all your feedback!
- Fixes a bug that made Library names difficult to read in the Document Settings pane after you changed Sketch’s appearance.
- Fixes a bug that stopped the Workspace window from remembering the Workspace you had selected before you quit Sketch.
- Fixes a bug that stopped plugins from being able to control trimming options for exports via our API. Also, by default, Symbol instances will no longer be automatically trimmed when you export them.
- Fixes a bug that stopped the image editing tools from appearing when you double-clicked on an image.
- Fixes a bug that stopped the Canvas from updating when you made changes to layers that involved certain combinations of groups and masks.
- Fixes a crash that could occur when trying to undo an edit to a comment.
- Fixes a bug that caused export previews in the Inspector to appear at a higher resolution than the actual export.
- Fixes a bug that caused an error icon to appear misplaced if a Symbol could not be displayed.
- Fixes a bug that named all new Collections you created to be called “New Collection”, regardless of how many Collections with that name already existed. Now we number your new Collections so not all new Collections are “New Collection”.
- Fixes a bug that could occur if you tried to apply a background blur to a bitmap without an alpha channel.
- Fixes a bug that caused Artboard names to render incorrectly in certain scenarios.
- Fixes a bug that stopped you from being able to paste images using the CMYK color space into Sketch.
- Fixes a bug that caused text from a Linked Data source to always insert at random from the Inspector, even if you had unchecked the option for this.
- Fixes a bug that could block you from deleting empty groups if the last layer in that group was cut or moved out of it.